Is HIV transmission possble through kissing?
Sir, I am a NGO worker. Since I am alone without father or mother, I am still unmarried till the present age of 32. Even though my soul rejected, but my body could not resist, It needed sexual satisfaction, So I Often had sex with CSWs (prostitutes), Nearly 20 till date. But every time I took protection and used not less than 3 condoms. Also before having sex I used to ask the girls about their health conditions, used to see if they have any warts/lesions/cuts on their body parts.
My questions are --
1) Is there any risk of having mouth to mouth kiss superificail (Not deep)? And what % of HIV transmission does it carry ?
2) Can a full body Skin to Skin touch transmit HIV without a cut anywhere on the body (of girl or me)?
3) Once a girl removed the condom I was wearing (all 3 condoms) with her hand and directly touched the skin over my lower penis and middle penis without washing her hand(not the glans of penis). I stopped her within a fraction of second and washed every part carefully...... Does this need any further concern ? Does this act carry any chances of HIV transmission...? To be XXXXXXX I had stopped my sexual intercourse with this girl within a matter of 5 seconds as i did not feel like having sex that day... and had told that girl to give hand job. Which lead to this incident. Kindly suggest... thank you.
You are safe
Hello and welcome to healthcaremagic
I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and i have understood it
1) Kissing is not a risk factor for HIV transmission. Saliva is considered to have anti HIV property and even exchange of saliva during kissing is not a substantial risk factor for acquiring HIV from an HIV positive person unless the HIV positive person has a mucosal break or sore which increases the viral concentration in the saliva .
2) Skin to skin contact is absolutely safe
3) Handjob carries no risk of transmission of HIV.
Thank you for your reply.
Sir, in 3rd Question is not just about hand job but its also what happened before that -
The lady used the her hand to remove the condoms (which I had used for very brief sexual act with her, i.e for 5-10 sec) and the same hand she used for hand job without washing her hand..which i stopped immediately and went to wash my parts..
Does this incident need any significant concern? Please advice thank you in advance..
You are safe
So you mean to say that while she removed the condom the fingers might have inadvertently come into contact with her own genital secretions and then she touches your penis with the same hand.. But as you said, she never touched your glans. You have nothing to worry about.
Moreover, HIV dies quickly outside the body in dried secretions. I don't think there would have been enough secretions on her hands, for the virus to survive.
Thank you Doctor KAKKAR
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Risk of hiv transmission with frottage
- Hiv transmission via pinprick
- Transmission of hiv through pimples
- Will the hiv aids spread by kissing
- Hiv transmission stepping on needle
- Frottage and hiv transmission
- Mode of transmission of hiv throught mouth kiss
- Hiv transmission teething baby
- Hiv transmission via pimples
- Hiv transmission through rashes