Is HIV test done after 2 months conclusive?
The risk of getting the infection is very remote in your case.
Welcome to HCM.
You don't know whether the girl was HIV positive or not and the result of ELISA after 2 months of exposure is negative then the risk of getting the infection is very remote or less.
You can go for repeat testing after 3 months of exposure to get the completely accurate status of your condition because the window period is from 15 days to 3 months in HIV.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv test after 10 months
- Hiv test after six month
- Is six months conclusive for hiv test
- How conclusive are hiv tests
- Hiv test 14 months conclusive
- When is a hiv test conclusive
- Negative hiv test after 3 months is it conclusive
- Is a negative hiv test conclusive
- Hiv test after five months
- Hiv testing after 3 months conclusive