Is HIV infection possible through oral sex?
Had (with condom) vaginal sex and blow job.
She was biting around my genitals, no invasive bites.
She scrached my thigh by her nails(blood came).
What is the chance of contracting HIV assuming she was hiv +ve.
There are chances of transmission
I understand your concerns.
Considering cut on your fingers, there are chances of transmission of HIV virus. Transmission cannot be ruled out.
I suggest you take prophylactic treatment to prevent HIV transmission.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 8 years after possible hiv infection cbc
- Stye in eye and hiv infection
- Done typhoid test possibility of hiv infection
- Possibility of hiv infection through rubbing penis to vagina
- Reddening of lips in hiv infection
- Had unprotected sex worried of a possible hiv infection
- Initial symptoms of hiv infection
- Chances of getting hiv infection from oral sex
- Frottage hiv infection
- Do oral warts always mean hiv infected