Is HIV 4th generation combination test done 85 days post exposure conclusive?
1. Is CMIA Combo test reliable in India? How accurate it is in XXXXXXX subcontinent?
2. Though i have got it tested from a reputed lab, why are my values increasing. Is there a chance it can reach 1.0 in future?
3. Am i conclusively hiv free? Should i also do
No need to go for ELISA test.
Welcome to HCM.
HIV Combo test is 100% reliable and accuarte after three months of exposure because the window period for HIV varies from 15 days to 3 months. The value of the test has not of much significance because any value below one is considered as negative so you need not to worry at all as you are absolutely safe and risk free. Also no need to go for ELISA as the result of HIV Combo test is 100% conclusive. If still any query is there feel free to ask me again and I am here to help you out.
CMIA Combo test is valid in XXXXXXX
Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.
CMIA Combo test is definitely valid in XXXXXXX and it is highly reliable so forget about the accuracy of the test, close this chapter and live your life normally. Wishing you very happy and healthy life ahead.
You are most welcome.
Welcome back once again.
I am very happy to hear that you are feeling relaxed now and you are most welcome if you need any kind of help from my side in future also. Stay happy and healthy forever.
No further test is required.
Welcome to HCM once again.
CMIA Combo test for HIV will detect both antigen as well as antibody against HIV and that is why you got one figure only so don't get confused or scared because the test is highly reliable and you are free from the infection as per the result. No further test for HIV is required so just calm down, forget all these and move on happily.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv duo test conclusive after 28 days
- Hiv elisa test at 120 days. is it conclusive?
- 2nd generation hiv test conclusive weeks
- Hiv and the hiv new 4th gen test
- Is elisa test of hiv after 80 days is conclusive
- Hiv test in five month and five days is conclusive
- How reliable is a hiv test after 80 days post exposure
- Hiv duo test after 37 days conclusive
- Hiv test at 160 days conclusive
- Hiv test 4 weeks 4th generation
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?