Is HIV-1 RNA test done 60 days post exposure conclusive?
You are free from HIV 1 infection beyond any doubt.
Hi, Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for posting your query.
Qualitative RNA PCR TMA test 60 days after the risk activities is very much conclusive and you need no further test for HIV 1 infection. The negative test ruled out the possibility of HIV 1 infection. HIV 1 infection is the most commonest HIV infection up to the extent of more than 99% throughout the world except in certain parts of XXXXXXX
Dr S Murugan
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hiv-1 rna qualitative test
- Hiv pcr by rna test conclusive negative result
- Hiv rna conclusive after 80 days
- Hiv rna pcr test
- Is hiv antibody and rna test conclusive at 6 months
- Hiv rna pcr test 50 days
- Hiv rna test during window period conclusive
- Hiv rna test conclusive
- Rna hiv test conclusive in one week
- Is rna pcr hiv test conclusive after 1 month?
- Itching on penis and sides of it. What medication is recommended?
- Red rashes appeared on penis head. Tested negative for STD. On...
- Red burning scrotum. Taking Gabapin with no relief. Need immediate cure
- Hair fall, burning, hurting, itchy scalp with intermittent occurrence of...
- Itching sensation around vaginal area, used wipes. Butt is itching,...
- Dark spot on organ, rashes, itchy at night, may be syphilis
- Stomach rash, itchy, not taking medication, no change in diet. Any...
- Small rounds in skin below neck, sometimes itchy. What medication should...
- Diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum in pubic region, cryotherapy done....
- How soon am I contagious after having contact with herpes? How long...