Is HALD SR safe to take during pregnancy?
I am 4 week pregnant, my doctor advised me HALD SR 300 tablet, vitagreat, LUCOSTAR SUSPENSION, I have doubt on the HALD SR 300.
Please help on this
Safe in Pregnancy.
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
HALD SR 3 contains micronized Progesterone, which is given to make the uterine environment more favourable for the fetus.
It is safe for me both the fetus and mother and can be taken in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take wysolone during pregnancy
- Is calvepen safe to take during pregnancy
- Hald 200 side effects
- Is it safe to take qlaira during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take ovacare during pregnancy
- Safe to take dulcolax during pregnancy
- Whats use hald 200 tab
- Is it safe to take lupigest during pregnancy
- Is mybulen safe to take during pregnancy
- Is it safe to take omez during pregnancy
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?