Is Fluoxetine effective at treating premature ejaculation?
Fluoxetine is to be taken prior to a planned sexual activity.
Thanks for the query.
You are facing problem of Premature ejaculation and have been prescribed Fluoxetine .
Fluoxetine is to be taken one hour before planned sexual activity and not whenever you want .
Hope I have answered your query, please feel free to ask if you have more questions, I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Premature ejaculation how can it be prevented and treated
- How is micropenis and premature ejaculation treated
- How are symptoms of premature ejaculation treated
- Is siotonecapsule effective for premature ejaculation
- How can erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation be treated
- Watery sperm premature ejaculation how can this be treated
- How to treat premature ejaculation
- Tetralysal side effect premature ejaculation
- How and ed and premature ejaculation be treated
- Chewing tobacco effect on premature ejaculation
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?