Is Fluconazole effective at treating blackened skin near the neck and face?
Brown spots could be due to pityriasis versicolor which is a superficial fungal infection of the skin.
Fluconazole is an antifungal drug. Yes, she can take this tablet. This tablet can have side effects.
I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluconazole diflucan side effects
- Does fluconazole effect implanon
- How effective is fluconazole
- Can fluconazole treat bv
- Fluconazole to treat gardnerella
- Is pale skin a side effect of fluconazole?
- Will fluconazole treat uti
- Fluconazole side effects in men
- Can fluconazole treat thrush
- Fluconazole effect on qlaira