Is Flomax effective in decreasing creatine levels?
Here are a few supplements you can consider; dosage is perfectly normal
Hello sir and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. Some of the best supplements you should look for either individually or in a combination source pill are:
+Vitamin B (especially B6)
+Apple cider vinegar
+Aloe Vera juice
Also work towards:
+Limit sodium intake
+Stay well hydrated at all times
+If you are diabetic, hypertensive or have a heat condition make sure they are all well controlled
+Limit strenuous activities
+Be careful not to consume anything that has creatine in it
+Limit protein intake
As for the dosage of flomax, this is perfectly fine and is the average dose for BPH, and should not be a cause for concern at all sir.
I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
You can try GNC, or choose anything you can find at the medical store
Hello once again.
Multivitamins from the brand company GNC are considered to help quite a bit, or else you can choose any good quality multivitamin you can get your hands on at the medical store, along with a vitamin B complex (which your pharmacist will give you, as the brand does not matter), and a good quality vitamin C supplement as well, this should do the job.
I hope this helps.
Best wishes sir :)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is cough or hoarseness a side effect of flomax?
- Is tightness of the chest a side effect of flomax?
- How to decrease creatine level through siddha
- Flomax sexual side effects
- Is there any effect of exercise on creatine level
- Is diarrhea a side effect of flomax?
- Flomax side effects in men
- Side effect of flomax
- Is sweating a side effect of flomax?
- Is fever or chills a side effect of flomax?
- Not getting proper sleep, don't want to take sleeping pills. What to take?
- Radiation done for tongue cancer. Started getting pain. How to overcome...
- How to get rid of swollen and painful inner labia?
- Have bradycardia. Got positive stress test and qrs-t angle on ekg. Risk...
- Suffering from chronic acute bronchitis and recurrent pneumonitis. Safe...
- Hard bump appeared on inner thigh and lower abdomen. What could be...
- Have severe dry eye. On Restasis. Used moisture pads. Nothing helped....
- Have osteoporosis. Is it safe to stop taking fosomax while on calcium...
- Sudden pop sound in back. Experiencing pain and hot flashes. Took...
- Suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar 2. Why am I...