Is Flexon MR intake safe for treatment of tooth ache?

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda

Geriatrics Specialist

Posted on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: HI DOCTOR, I'M 63YRS OLD ACTIVE MALE , HAD 2 STENTS TO LAD& 1 STENT TO RAC, 2 MOTGHS AGO AND DOING WELL WITH 45 MNTS WALK EVERY DAY. I AM TAKING BRILLIANTA 90MG TWO TABS, PAN 40 ONE TAB, ECOSPRIN 75 MG ONE TAB PER DAY. NOW MY DENTIST PRESCRIBED FLEXON MR 3 TABS A DAY FOR TOOTH ACHE AND GUM INFLAMMATION. MY QUESTION IS WILL IT HAVE ANY ADVERSE INTERACTION WITH THE DRUGS I AM ALREADY TAKING. PL GIVE ME AN ADVISE WHETHER TAKING FLEXON MR 3 TABS PER DAY IS SAFE FOR MY CONDITION,
Answered by Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Its completely safe for your condition.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for asking.
I am Dr. Prakash HM and I will be answering your query.

After going through your clinical history and medication, my opinion is -Flexon MR is completely safe for your condition. You can take it. You need not worry about any side effects or adverse reactions due to this medication.

Take it with food or immediately after food. Avoid taking it on a empty stomach.
Avoid alcohol when you are taking this specific drug.

Any further queries, happy to help again.

Dr. Prakash HM

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Follow up: Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda 54 minutes later
Thx doctor..
Answered by Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Continue the same schedule.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX
You are Welcome.
Continue the same schedule.
If you do not have any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Dr. Prakash HM
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D