Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
Tab. Fertyl-M is for both men and women with different indications.
As per your history, I think you are taking treatment for infertility. The content of both tablets i.e. Tab. Fertyl-M and Fertyl is the same i.e. Clomiphene Citrate. These tablets are used for both male and female for infertility.
In case of male infertility, it's used to increase sperm count and it works as anti-oxidants.
In case of female infertility, this drug act as ovulation stimulator and it's used along with the ovulation kit to detect the day of ovulation.
I will suggest you to continue these medications as advised and do regular follow up with infertility clinic.
I think this will clarify your concerns. I hope I have answered your query.
Thank you. Take care.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and alterations in the shape of the testicle?
- What causes numbness and pain in the arms and lower right back along...
- What can cause dry patches on the penis?
- What causes fever and cough along with green mucus in the throat despite...
- Can Oxybutynin be taken for bladder spasms after recovering from UTI?
- Should I be concerned about cysts at the arches of the feet?
- Is Fertyl M tablet suitable for men or women?
- What energy supplements are safe to consume with milk by an elderly person?
- What causes swelling in the cheek while on Azithromycin for sinusitis...
- What can cause severe leg cramps and cold sweats?