Is Fection syrup right medication for cough and cold in children?
They are suitable. Comments included.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
* Fection Syrup (Amoxycillin + Clavulanic Acid) is suitable for a 4.5 year old child. Usually we prescribe for 5 days but it may vary depending on why it is being given.
* Please mention the composition of Mackof-Tg. If it contains Dextromethorphan, it is allowable but since it is a cough suppressant, we do not generally recommend it. Instead we usually recommend some mucolytic which works the opposite way and makes the cough productive.
* Allerhin L (Levocetirizine) is suitable and needs to be given for a few days. Usually 2-5 days is sufficient.
Along with it, give steam inhalation. Water in form of vapor reaches deep inside and helps in diluting the cough and thus provides relief.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Need medication for cold cough and fever
- Deriphyllin syrup for cold cough
- Medical condition cold right hand
- Suggest medication for cold and cough
- Medical certificate cough and colds sample
- Cough and cold medications for ketogenic diet
- Syrup for cough and cold for newborn
- Nebulizer medications for cold and cough
- Cold and cough syrup cosome
- Have fever cold right medication
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever