• question-icon

Is Eurycoma Longifolia Jack a sex stimulant in a diabetic?

Posted on Mon, 17 Jul 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: Can a type 2 diabetic use a testosterone pi
ll with zinc,boiactive Eurypeptides Glyco Saponins in as a sex stimulas?
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
About testosterone increase:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
Testosterone injections/cream or gel can be used in diabetic patients but with caution , under close medical supervision.
Eurypeptides Glyco Saponins,in clinical trials, showed an ability to almost double free testosterone, while reducing levels of its binding protein, SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) by 36% after one week's supplementation and by almost 66% after three weeks. Reducing SHBG is particularly important as it allows a greater level of free testosterone to remain in the body for longer.
So, i would recommend not to take them together at your age, to prevent a prompt an inappropriate increase in testosterone level.
I would suggest to try the supplements before, than if they do not work, add testosterone in therapy (of course if your physician approves it).
Hope i have been helpful.

Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Mirjeta Guni 31 hours later
what is best meds or therapy to increase sexual performance ie: harder and long lasting erections.
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
About ED treatment:

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,
First of all a poosible cause of impotence should be tried to find by your physician.
Some of the most common physical causes of Erectile Dysfunction are high blood pressure, clogged blood vessels, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, low testosterone levels, the use of tobacco, substance abuse including alcoholism, previous pelvic surgeries and certain prescribed medications.
Of course in the best ED treatment there could be other physical causes of ED not on the list, that your doctor can detect.
There are several different treatments for physically caused erectile dysfunction, natural Remedies: some of which can be cheapest costly.
The two most popular treatments are surgery and natural supplements. Natural herbs and supplements are known for improving and increasing the flow of blood to the penis.
Maintain Hardness for Erectile Dysfunction can involve direct injections to the penis, penile prosthesis and vascular surgery. These surgeries can be extremely invasive, costly and even dangerous.
So, i would suggest to start with the natural boosters.
If they do not work, discuss with your treating physician about the surgical therapies.
Hope i have been helpful.

Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. Mirjeta Guni 1 hour later
What are some of the best natural supplements for Erectile performance?
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
ED natural supplements:

Detailed Answer:
Hi again,
There are many natural supplements, improving the ED:

-Ellagic acid, a phenolic acid is found in berries, pomegranate, grapes, and nuts. Ellagic acid has shown to be a positive attribute in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.

-Epimedium Sagittatum (horny goat weed).Used by practitioners for over 2,000 years, horny goat weed is a leafy plant that has long been used to restore sexual performance and boost erectile function.

-You should also consider a Vitamin E supplement. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and is help resolve sexual problems; this supplement is a great choice.

- You might also consider a zinc supplement. Zinc is a major constituent in semen. Oysters are very high in zinc.

- B Complex – Vitamin B Complex is needed for many functions including energy and protein metabolism, hormone function, blood circulation, healthy nerves and stamina
Ect.

Hope the information will help.

Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Mirjeta Guni

Endocrinologist