Is Eldopler advisable for gastritis and loose motion after taking Azithromycin?
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
You seem to have developed antibiotic induced diarrhea. This can occur following intake of antibiotics like Azithromycin. Actually, whenever you take any antibiotics, it has potency to kill all the bacteria, so the normal inhabitant flora of your intestine also gets effected. This causes diarrhea. So, in such scenario, i advice my patients to take a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus. As far as taking Sompraze D is concerned, you can take it.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
i took eldoper medicine. and having little stomach burning . so can u suggest any medicine . if i didnt get motions stop .
i didnt get to u r answer about the normal inhabitant flora of your intestine also gets effected. This causes diarrhea. So, in such scenario, i advice my patients to take a good probiotic containing Lactobacillus.
Hello, You don't need Eldopler. It's used in case of excessive uncontrolled diarrhea. You would require to take probiotic only like Bifilac, Vizylac which are available on the counter easily.
I meant to say that, normally our intestine have few bacteria's that constitute the normal flora of our intestine and they are harmless. Whenever you take any antibiotic, this normal flora also gets killed causing loose stools.
So, just take a probiotic and you will get better.
i have uploaded my endoscopy scan copy in that i did nt get og junction : grade ii oesophagus, and antrum : antral gastritis. what does it mean
can i eat non veg and spicy food because of that gastritis .
(Note: not now after i get recovered)
I need to know your symptoms.
I have reviwed the report. But again to help you better with your different query I need to know what symptoms you had for which you had to underwent Endoscopy. Also mention the relief you have obtained on taking the Medicines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose motion after jaundice
- Does loose motions a symptom after taking ipill
- Loose motions after taking zentel for children
- Loose motion after take niftran
- Loose motions after taking anti biotic
- Loose motion after taking chemo
- Loose motion in kids after taking cefixime
- Loose motion while taking medicine after angioplasty
- Loose motion after taking antibiotics
- Loose motion after gym
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?