Is Diclofenac sodium effective in treating joints pain?
Hello and thank you for asking.
Voltaren Gel can increase your risk of heart attack or stroke, especially if you use it long term or take in high doses, or if you have heart disease. Even people without heart disease or risk factors could predispose themselves to have a stroke or heart attack while using Voltaren Gel on long term basis or in high doses.
Because of your history of stents, it's better to inform your doctor for the continued use of voltaren.
Hope this helps you .
Feel free to ask in case of any further queries.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diclofenac sodium side effects
- Diclofenac sodium hunger pains
- What diclofenac sodium used for
- Is diclofenac sodium a narcotic
- How diclofenac sodium suppository work in menstrual pain
- Diclofenac sodium serratiopeptidase
- Diclofenac sodium tablets side effects
- Diclofenac sodium effectiveness
- Diclofenac sodium trapped nerve
- Diclofenac sodium 50mg side effects
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness