Is Deviry effective at delaying periods?
I got fun on 31 march
My period time is 29 march
Every time it will come 2 days befor
This time i have tenstion it will came or not
Please prescribe any preponment of medicines are there just 1 or 2 days before it will came na no problem that (means 25 march)
It is better to postpone the periods.
To pre-pone the periods you need to take hormonal pills like Deviry 5mg twice a day and the pill has to be started at least 10-12 days before the expected date of periods.
It takes 72 hours for the pill to start its effect. If you start taking the pill now even then you will have periods near 28 or 29th March. It is better to have pills to delay the periods.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
I use overl g tabs for delaying periods
That time doc says 15 days before u start this tabs
This time 21 day i can start this tabs from today onwords.
is it correct time to start (or) i can take 72 hours before tabs usage
how many days usage is good for health
You can use Ovral G to delay the periods.
You can use Ovral G tablets also but now these tablets can onl;y help in delaying the periods. You can start these now and take it for 15 or 20 days and then have periods after stopping the pills.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No periods after deviry
- Deviry no periods
- Taken deviry 10 but no periods
- Delayed period suggested deviry what is wrong with tummy
- Will tablet deviry 10mg delay my periods?
- Deviry 10 mg t delay period
- Delay of period due to deviry
- Why is period delayed on deviry side effects
- Side effects of postponing periods deviry
- After effects of deviry 10 mg delayed period
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...