Is Deviry advisable when on diabetes and high BP medication?
Should Deviry 10 mg twice a day suitable for periods to start. For how many days are recommended?
Do take regular medications for your BP and sugar
Dear friend greetings from HCM. I understand your problems . you please start taking the diabetic and BP medications regularly. That itself will correct your problem. Do check your thyroid hormone levels, HbA1c and microalbuminuria.
Later we can decide about the additional tablets .
Be away from stress, try to exercise, and take more of green leafy vegetables
Thank s and do take care
right now, no need of tab. deviry
As I told there are so many causes for missed periods. Even stress , hypothyroidism, or uncontrolled sugar levels.
Please get those investigations and do meet your gynecologist. Might need a routine scan later we can decide about the further management.
As of now, there is no need to take tablet Deviry.
Thanks for your query.
Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Question about high bp medication
- Diet and medication for high bp
- Done lipid profile high bp medical advice
- Had pneumonia high bp constipation on bp medication help
- Can symbicort be taken with high bp medications
- High bp anxiety taken bp medication had divorce
- Need medication for high bp
- Suggest medication for high bp
- Should i take the high bp medication or not
- Suggest treatment for cough when on high bp medication