Is Darvocet as effective as Tylenol?
Yes, it is an opioid agonist!
Darvocet is an opioid agonist. It is stronger than Tylenol #3, theoretically.
However, pain medications are best evaluated in individuals as what works best for you might not necessarily be the strongest in theory.
My advice is always to stick to what works as long as there are no other problems. I will strongly recommend you try it again if you have a history of this working good for you.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effects tylenol overdose
- Harmful effects of tylenol pm
- Prednisone and tylenol side effects
- Tylenol side effects
- Tylenol pm side effects anxiety
- Harmful effects of beer and tylenol pm
- Tylenol side effects kidney
- Tylenol pm side effects
- Tylenol side effects seniors
- The effects of taking tylenol regularly
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?