Is Cipro a suitable medication of sore throat?
Ciprofloxacin is not the most suitable treatment for sore throat. The best drug is penicillin V or Amoxicillin. These are better treatment options for you. Also, take tylenol for pain relief.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Need medication for sore throat and pain
- Drugs/medication for Sore throat
- Cipro and sore throat
- Suggest medication for severe sore throat
- What are the medications for itchy and sore throat
- Suggest medication for sore throat
- Drugs/medication for postoperative sore throat
- Cold shivering and sore throat medication
- Sore throat medical cure for this
- Is sore throat a side effect of cipro?
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?