Is Cevimeline similar to Priscoline?
I want an answer, not a copy of a receipt. I do not have a cell phone so if you cannot answer my question, e-mail me a record showing $15 refunded to my account.
How soon will I receive an answer? I collapsed years ago (40?) when I took priscoline. I'm supposed to start cevimeline tonight and am concerned about the potential side effects.
Both are unrelated
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
Priscoline is different from Cevimeline
Do you can start Cevimeline tonight.
These are not related drugs and hence you don't experience the same side effects as shown by Priscoline.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is bisoprolol similar to bystolic
- Pilex similar alopathi medicine
- Enterogermina similar
- Is dolo 650 similar to crocin
- Is valley fever similar to leukemia
- Similar to combivent
- Mucopain gel similar
- Is oxyelite similar to adderall
- Similarities between costochondritis and myeloma
- Oxyelite pro similar to adderall
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails