Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

Is Candid V3 useful in repair of hymen in vagina?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1993
Answered : 2416 Questions
hi...candid v3 are useful in repair of hylum in vagina
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 1 hour later

Thanks for your query.

You have not provided proper details of your illness or the exact question you need to get answered.

So I suggest you to write proper details and I shall do my best to help you.

From your short history I gather that you are talking about repair of hymen in vagina and your question is whether candid V3 helps for that.

I would like to tell you that Candid V3 is a vaginal pessary containing antifungal medicine called Clotrimazole.

This pessary is used for vaginal infections due to fungi or yeast like candidiasis (caused by candida ablicans).

It is not for hymen repair as repair of hymen requires surgery called hymenorrhaphy.

Also I get an idea that you have irregular periods for which you will need proper investigation and treatment so you will need to consult a Gynaecologist.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

In case of any query please write back and I shall help you.

Take care.
Warm regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor