Is C4 Extreme an effective pre-workout supplement?

Dr. Albana Sejdini

Posted on Fri, 16 Sep 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: My son is 17 with no medical problems. He plays football and the other players are taking C4 Extreme to boost before the game. I 've found that it's not illegal but I can't find any research on whether it will be harmful to him.
Do you have an opinion on this supplement?
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It's an energy boosting supplement...can use

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern.

C4 extreme is an energy boosting supplement. It contains some substances like beta alanine, creatine and L-thyrosine and caffeine which are all sources of energy and to keep it for longer.

He can use it if he does not suffer of any cardiovascular disease. So, better check his cardiovascular status first to prevent any fatal cardiovascular event.

All the best.
Dr.Albana