Is Biperiden safe to take with Olanzapine and Quetiapine?
Brief answer. I recommend biperiden with dual antipsychotics
Welcome to health care magic,
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards side effects of biperidon
Considering her age, I would recommend you to take biperidon with two antipsychotics
Olanzapine may not have much anti Parkinson side effects, but that is not the only situation always as some individuals may respond differently to some drugs
So, I advise you to try to get remedy for its side effects such as constipation, dry mouth by drinking excess water, consuming high fibre diet, if doesn't work, you can also try some laxatives like cremaffin plus syrup etc
So, I would advise you to discuss with your doctor regarding these side effects and get remedy
Hope this information would help you
Feel free to ask any further questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Quetiapine and driving
- Quetiapine and grapefruit
- Is anxiety a side effect of biperiden?
- Usage of Olanzapine
- What is the average weight gain after taking quetiapine
- Can i take lemsip with quetiapine
- Effects of quetiapine
- Is restlessness a side effect of biperiden?
- Quetiapine is it a tranquilizer
- Fatique nervous break down taking quetiapine for sleep medication