Is Belviq or Contrave more effective for weight loss?
Do you suffer from depression?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. These medications are both approved for the treatment of overweight and obesity. They are relatively safe and that is the reason why they have been approved.
For these medications, I would prefer contrave over belviq only if the client has depression. if you have depression, then I would consider contrive over belviq. I will like to mention that these mentions are only effective in addition to diet and exercises. Also, it takes a long time to have meaningful and permanent gains and these lifestyle changes should really be part of your daily activities for the rest of your life so that you can continue benefitting from these.
You may also report your weight and height for me to compute your BMI and provide more insights.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Alli weight loss side effects
- Is oberid effective in weight loss
- Belviq weight loss pill
- Is oberid truly effective for weight loss
- Is belviq used in the treatment of weight loss?
- Novasure side effects weight loss
- Gluformin side effects weight loss
- Is unexplained weight loss a side effect of belviq?
- Positive effects of weight loss
- Is belviq safe for weight loss
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?