Is Bee propolis ULTIMATE effective at treating bone cancer?
Please follow up with additional details
Thank you for trusting HealthcareMagic for your health concern
I have gone through your question. However, it would be helpful if you could provide the following details so that I can give you a detailed answer
- What was the treatment done for your friend at age 15 for bone cancer?
-What are symptoms/complaints he is experiencing right now?
- Does he have other medical conditions including diabetes?
- Is he on any medications?
-Why is he planning to take a supplement like Bee propolis?
Follow up answer
Osteomyelitis is the infection of bone. Chronic osteomyelitis is a risk factor for bone and overlying skin cancer. However, the presence of cancer can only be confirmed with biopsy of affected area.
Treatment for cancer depends upon the variety and stage if the disease. Treatment can vary from surgery, chemo and radiation to combination of different modalities. Propolis ultimate have anti inflammatory properties. However, there is no evidence for its effectiveness in treatment of cancer or osteomyelitis. I recommend that your friend follow up with an orthopedician for detailed evaluation.
Hope this answers your question
Please address further questions here
Follow up answer
The medications that are approved for use in humans go through vigorous analyzing and screening process to identify their benefits and risk factors before being made available in market and approved by FDA.
I do not have enough knowledge or evidence supporting or conflicting the intentions and function of big pharma companies /health sciences.
I would also like to add that I do not have any affiliations or financial interest with any pharmaceutical companies.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...