Is Azithromycin effective at treating severe cough, breathlessness and mucus?
Get a chest X-ray!
You are fine and this is consistent with the natural progress of an infection of the airways.
You would definitely heal completely in a few days or a week.
You do not need to do anything different or special at this time. Though worried, there is really nothing at stake at this time.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will azithromycin treat ear infection
- Have pneumonia and cough finished course of azithromycin suggest
- Azithromycin and cough syrup
- Can azithromycin treat pericoronitis
- Does azithromycin treat bronchitis
- Azithromycin for cough
- How azithromycin works in cough
- Taken azithromycin coughing yellow stuff
- Azithromycin for wet cough
- Can doxycycline and azithromycin together be effective for treating bartonella