Is Ativan effective at treating sleep disorders?
Please give some more info
It depends on your sleep disorder.
Usually, Ativan can be used for some days once without problems. However, it would be better for you to provide some more information about your concern in the order I can help you more.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klonopin for sleep disorder
- Supermet xl or metaprol side effect of sleeping disorder
- Neurobion tablet and sleep disorders
- How are labyrinthitis and sleep disorders treated
- Smokeless tobacco "sleep disorder"
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- Amitriptyline for sleep disorders
- What causes sleep disorders and how are they treated
- Sleep disorders whom to consult
- Sleep disorders shaking at night
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?