Is Ativan effective at treating sleep disorders?
Please give some more info
It depends on your sleep disorder.
Usually, Ativan can be used for some days once without problems. However, it would be better for you to provide some more information about your concern in the order I can help you more.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Jnikolla, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Klonopin for sleep disorder
- Supermet xl or metaprol side effect of sleeping disorder
- Neurobion tablet and sleep disorders
- How are labyrinthitis and sleep disorders treated
- Smokeless tobacco "sleep disorder"
- Sleep disorder sleep paralysis
- Amitriptyline for sleep disorders
- What causes sleep disorders and how are they treated
- Sleep disorders whom to consult
- Sleep disorders shaking at night