Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite is there?
Brief answer...I feel that there is no necessity to take vaccine
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards the situation happened
I could definitely say that vaccine is not required if there is no indication of bite like pain, itching, any burning sensation or any site of bite marks or bleed, or any other symptoms
I would like to know if you are having any negative thoughts or paranoid ideas about this....if you can let me know these details... I would help you
Hope this information would be helpful
Feel free to ask any further questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?