Is Ambien safe to take regularly during pregnancy?
Hello dear thanks for trusting health are magic.
No dear as you rightly said it is not safe to take it regularly at all.
Personally I don't advise my pregnant patients solider ever.
Instead of zolpidem you can take tablet clonazepam or diazepam which have good safety profile and easily available but since they are prescription drugs you need to visit your doctor for prescription.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ambien and pregnancy first trimester
- Ambien chances of false positive pregnancy
- Taking ambien regularly safe to increase dosage
- Take ambien after abortion
- Will ambien affect a urine pregnancy test?
- Ambien and false pregnancy test
- Ambien and false positive pregnancy test
- Safe to take ambien and hydromet at bedtime
- Ambien and false positive pregnancy
- Underarm itching and taking ambien