Is 15 mg of Remeron a safe dosage to take?
Yes, you you can use 15 mg. No problem in it.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Yes, you can take 15 mg. No problem in it.
Also avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
Take medicines with positive attitude. Don't worry, you will be alright.
Also consult psychotherapist for counseling sessions as counseling and drugs together work wonderfully.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Remeron 15mg mirtazapine
- Tiredness depression anxiety taking remeron correct dosage
- Remeron 15 mg at bedtime
- Remeron 15 mg for sleep
- Remeron dosage sleep
- Is it safe to take lithium with remeron
- Remeron dosage for appetite stimulant
- Remeron dosage for insomnia
- Remeron dosage for anxiety
- Remeron 15 mg
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?