question-icon

Is 15 mg of Remeron a safe dosage to take?

Posted on Wed, 14 Jun 2017
Question: yes my DR, PUT ME ON REMERON TO SLEEP AT NIGHT, I HAVE BEEN ON 4 KINDS OF SLEEPING PILLS, AND KEPT ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT, THIS MAKES ME SLEEP THE NEXT DAY 30 MG. COULD I TAKE 15MG, SHE USES IT TO HELP DEPRESSION AND I HAVE BEEN ON PAXIL FOR 20 YRS .

JUST WAITING FOR THE DR TO ANSWER
Answered by Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Yes, you you can use 15 mg. No problem in it.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Yes, you can take 15 mg. No problem in it.
Also avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
Take medicines with positive attitude. Don't worry, you will be alright.
Also consult psychotherapist for counseling sessions as counseling and drugs together work wonderfully.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

Pulmonologist