Is 118 normal glucose level?
Fasting blood glucose of 118 mg is pre diabetes range. However, a single value alone can not be considered as abnormal. You should do an HbA1c and a 75 Gram glucose tolerence test. That will give a clearer picture. DO you have family history of diabetes? What is your height and weight ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal blood glucose levels in malaysia
- Blood glucose levels normal range
- Is my insulin and glucose level normal
- Normal fasting glucose levels
- Normal glucose levels during pregnancy
- Normal pregnancy glucose levels
- Is 119 glucose level normal
- Meprate normal glucose level
- Blood glucose normal levels
- Level of glucose in glucose drip
- How do steroids affect puberty?
- Suggest diet plan for muscle building
- What causes early morning shaking spells?
- What does this thyroid test result regarding sheehan's syndrome indicate?
- Can Oxy Elite-pro usage cause abnormal thyroid test results?
- What causes low TSH levels?
- What are the side effects of Cortisone?
- How to increase levels of aldosterone naturally?
- Could hashimoto's disease display a normal TSH level?
- What causes swelling in body with bow leg and bow elbow?