Is 100mg of Solian equivalent to 50mg of Sulpiride?
Yes its correct 100 mg of Solian in equal to 50 mg of Sulpiride
Hi, thanks for asking again
Yes the information is correct. 100 mg of Amisulpiride is equivalent to 50 mg of Sulpiride. Various articles supports this.
Thank you very much for the answer, i just would like to add finally: the effect of 100mg Solian=50mg Sulpiride is the same from the anxiolytic point of view?
Thanks beforehand, XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Solian high prolactin
- Trazodone sulpiride combination
- Sulpiride capsule side effect
- Difference between levosulpiride and sulpiride
- Side effects of sulpiride
- Sulpiride and sperm count
- Is it safe to combine sulpiride and trazodone
- Sulpiride panic
- Safe to take escitalopram and sulpiride
- Usages of solian
- Sight problem. Taking pregabalin for fibromyalgia. Should I stop...
- Found mucus and pus cell in stool test. Suggested to go for colonoscopy...
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Taking paroxetine and sustimax....
- On medication for clinical depression. What diet should I take to reduce...
- Alcoholic, suffering from OCD, depression, suffered seizure. Prescribed...
- Trying to quit tobacco. What should I do for this?
- Taking clozazepam. Safe and easy method to stop taking this medicine?
- Taking fluoxidine, lectopam. Feeling weak, anxiety, nervous and chest...
- Aderall induced psychosis. How long will the effects last?
- Started getting panic attack after taking mucinex dm. Cause for concern?