• question-icon

Is 0-450 eosinophils per cubic millimeter of blood a cause for concern?

Posted on Mon, 10 Jul 2017 in Accident and Emergency
Question: if eosinophils are zero what does it indicate?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is normal.

Detailed Answer:
The normal range for eosinophils is 0-450 eosinophils per cubic millimeter of blood. Eosinophils aren't always present when a person is sick. Eosinophils are white blood cells, which are raised whenever there is allergic or parasitic infection in your body. 0% eosinophils means normal value, and there is no problem in your body. So do not worry and express gratitude as your blood test does not reveal any abnormality.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon