Injury in temple, swelling reduced, intermittent numbness. Normal healing time?
I know it's the blood vessels healing but on intermittent times the numbness would return. Is the normal healing time ie three weeks?
This doesn't look entirely normal.I would recommend a CT scan to see if at all there was any XXXXXXX injury.
A major injury is not expected as it has been three weeks now.But it's always better to get evaluation done.
Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
I haven't had any diseasiness, headaches. Is it blood drying out because of brused blood vessel?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Intermittent numb chin syndrome
- Treatment and cure for intermittent numbness
- Intermittent numbness causes
- Injury in temple swelling reduced intermittent numbness normal healing time
- What causes intermittent numbness in my chin and right hand
- Drugs/medication for intermittent numbness
- Have intermittent numbness in fingers what could be the cause
- Symptoms of intermittent numbness
- Injury on shin knee cap injury swelling painful numbness serious
- Diagnosis of intermittent numbness
- Swelling of stomach after food, back pain.Taken metronidazole. Is there...
- Severe abdominal pain leading to difficulty in walking. Wee sample,...
- Suffering from early erectile dysfunction. Need help
- Lower spinal bone touches the nerve. MRI and LS spine done. Prescribed...
- Feeling discomfort in neck, muscular pain in arms and legs
- Not feeling like eating, fast heart beats. Is nasogastric tube useful?
- Sore and tender spot on breast with discoloration. Blood report normal...
- Sprained ankle, fracture, ankle exercises done. Anything else for cure?
- Nose and head injury, headache. Taken panadol. Should further treatment...
- Chest x-ray showed evidence of fibrotic scarring with few parenchymal...