Injecting crystal meth. Numb face, swollen tongue, rashes on back and neck. Allergic reaction?
Is this a allergic reaction, severe dehydration, or is there something else happening to my body?
The description sounds to be acute reaction to the allergen. Allergic reaction can concurrently appear to be dehydrated. So it is / can be both of them. I could think of drug reactions for the medicines that you choose for High BP and Asthma. Asthma attacks trigger severe with drug abuse.
You should extremely cautious about your use of cyrstal meth. The reaction till now are mild to moderate but if you are unlucky there can be severe reaction and life threatening.
I suggest you to quit meth and consult a doctor if you have ongoing symptoms. Benadryl is not the right treatment.
Let me know if I had clearly mentioned about the serious nature of your problem. It requires immediate attention by expert.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore neck swollen tongue and throat
- Swollen tongue and face in toddler
- Swollen tongue due to meth
- Swollen tongue after doing meth
- Swollen tongue crystal meth
- Swollen tongue and glands in neck
- Have swollen tongue can it be allergic reaction to beets
- Sore swollen tongue and neck
- Swollen tongue stiff neck
- Swollen tongue caused by meth
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the thumb
- Stool with ridges, have large external hemorrhoids, symptoms of IBS....
- What steps can i take to avoid nervousness? All test results are ok
- Low ferritin level. Had swelling in foot, ankle & lower leg, swollen...
- No popping sound while yawning. Have nausea. Hard wax in eustachian...
- Undergoing IUI, took ovidrel shot. How one determines the size &...
- Irregular periods. Taken clomid. Chances of getting pregnant?
- Have bowed legs. Pain in the leg and ankle. Concerned about pain getting...
- Had stent procedures. Is it safe to take alcohol?
- Had short duration of period than usual with heavy flow. Had unprotected...