Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Infection on the skin of penis, dry areas. Treatment ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
I have some infection on my for skin of penis - like crack. Some areas are also dry. I don't have any extra marital affair
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for the query
Before answering,I would be needing some informations from you.
Since when you are suffering from this problem?
When did you check your blood sugar? Before the infection or after ?
Is your wife having any vaginal candidiasis?
Were you using excessive antibiotics recently?
Do you use excessive soap or shampoo to wash your foreskin of penis?
Please tell me the current blood sugar report.

Waiting for your reply
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor