Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Infection near penis area. Need advice

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9629 Questions
Hi doctor , I need your advice . I'm having infection near penis area , is it big problm ? Any doctors I can visit in Bangalore
Posted Thu, 24 Oct 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You can visitmy consulting room .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have some problem near penile area which you have not mentioned in detail in your query.

If you want to consult me personally you can come and XXXXXXX me in Vims Hospital locate on Outer Ring Road opposite More mega store Marathahalli.,between 11 A.M. to 12.30 P.M and in the evening between 6.30 P.M to7.30 P.M. To fix up appointment please call 080-0000.
Thanks and Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor