Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
When will I ovulate? And also my ET is 9.4. Is it good?
Shall I get a trigger shot?
Thanks for posting your query.
The follicle will ovulate today if its your 14th day with 17x23 mm follicle. An endometrial thickness of 9.4 cms is very good. Please get a trigger shot after consulting your treating physician.
If you are trying for pregnancy, you should have intercourse with your husband from today till next 4 days everyday. It improves your chance of pregnancy. All the best
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.
Today is my 15th day and the follicle is 18 x 24 and ET is 10.4 and its not yet ruptured.
They have asked me to Come again tomorrow and see if it is ruptured.
Would you tell me why it won't have ruptured?
Follicle ruptures after LH (Luteinizing Hormone) surge - means a hormone called LH increases rapidly causing rupture of follicles. Injection hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin) 5000 International Units will help in rupturing of follicle by creating LH surge. So take the injection and have intercourse. Rupture occurs about 34-36 hours after injection.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- If the follicle is 17cm will it cause ovulation
- Increasing follicle size need trigger shot for ovulation
- Ruptured follicle and free fluid ovulation
- Follicle monitoring ovulation
- When will size 21mm follicle ovulate
- Follicle size decrease before ovulation
- Follicle size before ovulation
- Food to increase follicle size
- Follicle size at ovulation wjth fertyl 50mg
- Ideal follicle size for ovulation with letovol