Increased sensitivity in one testicle, discomfort post ejaculation that radiates to legs. What is the cause?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Men's Health
Question: Hi, I feel my left testicle more sensitive than the right one. When I give a small stroke on the left testicle, it hurts more than the right one. Further, I feel some discomfort in the left testicle area after ejaculation. This discomfort spreads into the left leg down to the toe. It feels like a tension in the leg. However, this discomfort gradually disappears with time if I do not ejaculate for next few days. What is my problem? I am going to marry soon. Will this cause any problem future?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
either Epididymitis or Varicocele.

However final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination by a qualified Urologist.

If I would be your treating Urologist I would advice you to get fallowing tests done to come to conclusion.
1) Routine Urine Test.
2) Ultrasound Scanning of the scrotum.
3) Colour Doppler study of the scrotum.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical evaluation and to get above investigations done if he thinks appropriate.
Further treatment will depend upon the outcome of these tests.

Do not worry there is nothing to be worried about and this problem will get resolved with treatment.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil.

.