Increased heart rate and shortness of breath. Having mild mvp. What could this be?
Cardiovascular status must be examined.
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
She needs proper clinical examination and investigations.
Investigations include routine hemogram,RBS,LFT,RFT,Lipid profile,ECG in all leads,Holter ECG,TMT,ECHO,Chest X-ray (PA view),Ultrasound of abdomen.
It seems form history that your daughter is suffering from some cardiac problem.
She should be examined thoroughly by cardiologist.MVP may be the cause and her symptoms may be due to progression of MVP.It can be confirmed during ECHO.
She is getting treatment for asthma only.I think her cardiovascular status should be examined thoroughly.
Proper treatment can be given after clinical examination and investigation reports.
Hope i have answered your query.
Get well soon.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Increased heart rate with deep breath
- Increased heart rate at night deep breaths
- Holding your breathe increase heart rate
- What could be the cause of increased heart rate
- Does deep heavy breathing increase heart rate
- What could cause increased heart rate and easily fatigued limbs
- Is increased heart rate and breathing a side effect of donepezil?
- Trouble breathing and increased heart rate during pregnancy
- What std increases heart rate
- What could cause increased heart rate in the night
- Have had neurologic symptoms of unknown origin. Was smoker. Chest x-ray...
- What is flair hyperintensity with prominence of sulci, parenchymal...
- Done with MRI of pelvis. What are the findings from the report? Is there...
- Skin on penis did not reverse after several intercourses. Feeling pain...
- Getting tingling and cramping sensation in hand, tightness in chest and...
- Incision got infected after surgery. CAT scan shows abscesses in that...
- Suffering from high BP, numbness and tingling feeling in one part of...
- Diagnosed with Optic Neuritis. Done MRI of brain and spinal tap. What...
- Information whether Salamonella Typhi O antigen 1:80 and H antigen...
- What is small isoechoic lesion in GB neck region?