Increase penis size.Medicine?

Posted on Sun, 27 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Question: i want increase penis size. which medicine is very effective?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Hello.

There are various products available in the market which claim of high efficacy in this regard but none of them has been shown to be effective in clinical trials.

The herbal products used show side effects like migraine, aggression, anxiety without any change in the penis size.

But there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.

There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.You will have to discuss with a Urologist for this.

Hope this answers your query.

I will be available for follow up if any.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Manju M
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN