Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Increase penis size.Medicine?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12750 Questions
i want increase penis size. which medicine is very effective?
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query.

There are various products available in the market which claim of high efficacy in this regard but none of them has been shown to be effective in clinical trials.

The herbal products used show side effects like migraine, aggression, anxiety without any change in the penis size.

But there are surgical methods like phalloplasty(increase in length) and girth enhancement (widening) can be done.

There are also injections of PMMA and silicone which help in girth enhancement.You will have to discuss with a Urologist for this.

Hope this answers your query.

I will be available for follow up if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor