Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Inactive penis with some abnormality in testicles. Is there any treatment?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9600 Questions
Hello doctor, I have problem with my penis.. It's not active like before and not hardening.. And testicals hanging lower than normal.. What's the treatment for that..
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later

Thanks for your query.

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Erectile Dysfunction.

Since you had good hard erection in the past your present problem seems to be secondary erectile dysfunction.

In absence of any major organic disease like Diabetes, Hypertension , Thyroid disease cause of erectile dysfunction at this age is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good and hard erection.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E and Zinc.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

If you are married or want to get indulged in sexual intercourse with your female partner you may take 5 Phospho Diesterase Inhibitors like Sildenafil to get good hard erection.

Consult your family physician and discuss the about dose and timing of the drug to be taken.

Hope I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Inactive penis with some abnormality in testicles. Is there any treatment? 6 hours later
Hello doctor,
I have fear about this.. Can I consul u directly..? Please send me ur contact details so that I contact u directly.. Thank you..
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 50 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.You can find out my details from my profile on WWW.WWWW.WW
I am practising in Bangalore.
Do not worry your problem is not so serious to be worried about and can be resolved with Psychological counselling.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor