In menopause stage and while peeing there is spotting. Suggest?
Kindly get evaluated for endometrial pathology
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX
Spotting after menopause is not normal, you need to get clinically evaluated to be on safer side.
Most common cause for this type of symptom is Atrophic vaginitis which can be easily treated with oestrogen cream. But you need to rule out other serious condition like ENDOMETRIAL GROWTH by doing a scan pelvis and check for ET i.e. endometrial thickness. This is a very important test.
I am not thinking in terms of blood in urine) or dysuria (pain while urination).
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Wish you good health.
You can consult me again directly through my profile
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Menopause itching in the pee pee
- Pregnant while in menopause
- Wetting the bed while in menopause
- Symptoms of menopause while on the pill
- Menopausal pink spotting back ache on progesterone suggest
- What could cause spotting in menopause stage
- Spotting in the menopause
- Menopause while on the pill
- Noticing spotting during menopause suggest treatments
- Regestrone dosage in menopause stage