I'm having small bowel movements every day but still feel
Please go through details dear.
Hello and thanks for choosing "Ask a Doctor" service for your query,
Pencil or narrow shape of the stool is suggestive of the fact that the path through which its passing is getting narrowed.Very likely your's is a case of mild to moderate degree of constipation.Now as the food is there stuck along the walls of intestine the passing stool would be thin or pencil like.
Now as food is already there in intestines and fermenting its producing lots of toxic gases which apply pressure on nerves passing through intestines and hence gives a feeling of fullness.
Get a stool test done
Take VSL#3 Probiotic twice daily.It would improve the gut flora.
Take Vitamin B complex capsule once daily.
Take any digestive enzyme supplement available at chemist.
Most important Take 10 gram of Isabghul husk three times a day.Its a bulk forming agent and would help you the most.Firstly soak the husk in XXXXXXX warm water for 15 minutes and then have it.
Eat simple home cooked vegetarian light food for few days.
Hope i was helpful,
Follow up after 5 days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic pancreatitis and recurring ribs pain
- What causes an itchy red rash around the anus?
- Suggest treatment for chronic vomiting when diagnosed with gastroenteritis
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the ribs
- Is Rabeprazole an effective medication for reflux esophagitis?
- What causes excessive burping and abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Suggest natural treatment for severe acid reflux
- What causes black stool?
- What causes intermittent pain after anal fistulotomy?