I'm having piles for the last 6 years.. Last year
Pl suggest some medication or tests, food chart etc..
Please give additional information.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Please give some additional information for me to assist you better:
Your age and gender please.
Were you examined by a Surgeon and done rectal examination and ano-proctoscopy/ colonoscopy to know the exact diagnosis?
Are you taking any medication?
Are the stools loose, foul smelling, with mucus and/or blood?
Any other information please.
Awaiting for your feedback.
Dr T Chandrakant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...