question-icon

I'm having piles for the last 6 years.. Last year

Posted on Mon, 25 Feb 2019
Question: I'm having piles for the last 6 years.. Last year I was diagonised with mild prolapse /harmorides.. Doctor prescribed me medicines and the bleeding was stopped.. But now for the last few days I'm having prolapse and tendency to poop frequently.. There is mild pain /inflammation around anal area..
Pl suggest some medication or tests, food chart etc..
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Please give additional information.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Please give some additional information for me to assist you better:
Your age and gender please.
Were you examined by a Surgeon and done rectal examination and ano-proctoscopy/ colonoscopy to know the exact diagnosis?
Are you taking any medication?
Are the stools loose, foul smelling, with mucus and/or blood?
Any other information please.

Awaiting for your feedback.
Dr T Chandrakant.
General Surgeon.

Dr. T Chandrakant

General Surgeon