question-icon

I'm feeling suddenly hot sweat in last night is it

Posted on Mon, 28 Jan 2019
Question: I'm feeling suddenly hot sweat in last night is it any serious cause or should I go to doc?
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj (16 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Can get your BP checked

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.

I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It seems like start of a fever and it doesnot seem anything serious or emergency. You can visit a family physician and get BP, fasting blood sugar level checked.

If any new symptoms develop, then a detailed examination and tests will be required.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee
Follow up: Dr. Vaishalee Punj (26 hours later)
I checked my BP and it's normal other then I'm feeling squeezing my right side of head
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Squeezing headache usually sign of tension headache

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

Squeezing headache is usually experienced when the muscle (frontalis) on the head is in contraction. This is a muscular or tension type of headache.

Since it has appeared suddenly I will suggest a CT scan of head under guidance of neurologist.

Dr Vaishalee
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Vaishalee Punj