I'm currently in Asia. I don't have travel insurance. thought

Question
I'm currently in Asia. I don't have travel insurance.

thought I was bit by a spider. white dot that itch under foot. I started limping because of pain. it eventually went away.

2 or 3 weeks later it came back.
white blob in between toes. a couple more white dots. can't walk again without limping.

I assume it's a fungal infectiom. please need helo
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Bacterial infection

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I reviewed the photo you sent and this is most likely a bacterial infection which is the most probable type of infection transmitted by spiders.. so I would recommend that you do the following three times daily; first. clean the area with soap and water and any pus that accumulates should be evacuated , then you should dry the area throughfully , then you should apply an antibiotic ointement and cover it.. continue doing this three times daily for one week.. I hope you find this helpful..

Follow-up: I'm currently in Asia. I don't have travel insurance. thought 3 days later
So how do I evacuate the puss? How long will this stay?

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 28 hours later
Brief Answer:
By pressing

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, hello again.. you should evacuate the pus by pressing on the lesion to express the yellowish white pus and remove it until clear fluid comes out and then apply the antibiotic ointement and cover with sterile dressing. you keep doing this until pus stop accumulating.. i hope you find this helpful..