Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

I'm an 80 year-old female and I just now noticed

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 1553 Questions
I'm an 80 year-old female and I just now noticed blood in my urine. What do I do now?
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possible infection, kidney stone or other. Needs labs.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health concern.

I read it carefully and I understand your concern.

You need to go to a local doctor to do a urine analyse, an ultrasound and other possible tests.
You need to rule out where is the blood coming from- infection, kidney stone or else.
Do this as soon as possible so you can start treatment.
Meanwhile, drink plenty of fluids.

Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need any more information.

Kind regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor