Im a bisexual male. Since january 1, i have these
Images are not downloadable.
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query.
I can see that there are 2 attachmrnts but unfortunately I cannot download the attachments. Perhaps it is a corrupt file. I request you to kindly try and upload it again.
Hope to assist you further once I get the images.
Images not received
No, there are no images. The links are there but just blank pages.
Kindly contact customer care team of healthcaremagic for assistance regarding uploading the images. You can also email them to YYYY@YYYY by keeping the subject as ATTN:Dr Kakkar and I'll receive them...
No. I have got just blank files. Tell me your email ID. I will contact you. You can mail the images directly to me.
I got the image finally. Only 1 though . I can see some shaped lesions on pubic region.
You seem to have Genital Molluscum Contagiosum. It is an STD. However easily treatable. I would suggest either freezing / cryotherapy or Electrocautery for these
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body