I'm a 36 year old, female. I recently was diagnosed

Diabetologist
Question
I'm a 36 year old, female. I recently was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (a little over a month ago) and taking levothyroxine. Ive been having a lot of back side pain (typically on right side however radiates to the left occasionally). Doctor told me I have a kidney stone on the right side which more than likely will not pass. Last night I had extreme dry mouth, and no amount of water was making it better. I was also using the bathroom to urinate several times last night. Can this be diabetes or ?

Answered by Dr. Abhay A Mali 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Further evaluation needed.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your question.
Noted your.

In such a case I may suggest following evaluation
- Fasting & post-prandial blood sugar levels.
- HbA1c.

These symptoms may be due to diabetes which should be ruled out by doing above evaluation.

Hope this helps you.

Dr Abhay Mali.
Diabetologist.